Freitag, 23. September 2011

[Stuff] Bottom lashes and new shoes!

So, to the next stuff >D

I tried a less lolita-ish make up for my new bottom lashes a few days ago! 





I think they look much better with a heavier make up! :3
(and I'm still waiting anxiously for my extensions ;O; )

And yesterday I also got some new "everyday" shoes, cos I needed some badly!
I was in love with fur-wedges for a long time, and now I have the perfect ones. *O* 



They make really thin legs! >D 

Next post is a biiiiiig announcenment!! Watch out those of you who haven't heard it yet!! :3'



3 Kommentare:

  1. I like it a lot and have similiar shoes to yours *_*!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ich mag die Lashes die sehen richtig gut an dir aus!
    hey jetzt weiß ich welche art schuhe ich mir holen kann!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Deine Haare sehen nun echt tollig aus °___° Und die Lashes stehen dir auch richtig gut :3

    AntwortenLöschen