Dienstag, 16. Oktober 2012

Frankfurt Bookfair / Frankfurter Buchmesse 2012

Hey gals!
Sorry for not posting so long again, haha..
This time it's gonna be a cosplay and convention post finally again!
Oh, how I always miss that part of my life. Even after all these years I'm still so very excited for every new convention I'm attending.

So like two weeks ago we decided to go to Frankfurt for the anual bookfair.
Never been to one before, not even the Leipziger one, which is more than very popular for German cosplayers.
But as spontanous as we are we organized a small cosplay group finally doing Ao no Exorcist again!!
(For all of you who are interested in anime/manga and still haven't read or watched it yet I highly recommend both anime and manga of this series!)

I enjoy putting on my Rin cosplay so much.. maybe a little too much, haha.
Acting like a dorky guy is one of my favourite freetime activities, you know.
I love his fuck everything-attitude a lot!

Well, onto the happening now..
We were a group of five that day: Aiji, her little sister, Shinpei and Jay, whom we've got to know just the day before in real life and she's such a nice and funny girl!
Early in the morning around seven we headed to the mainstation and went on our long nearly 5 hours trip to Frankfurt by train.
I got ready on the train itself because I didn't want to ride for five hours in full cosplay.
Changing trains in Cologne and Siegen we played cards, drank some highly needed energy drinks and laughed a lot.
It had been a long time since we'd been in such high spirits before a convention!

Aiji as Yukio and me as Rin! ♥

Sammy as Gumi from Vocaloid. 

Shinpei as our lovely Shiemi! 

Jay as my awesome Kuro!


Arriving around twelve we stood in line to buy tickets and I was afraid I couldn't take my "sword" with me..
But in the end I didn't need to worry!
Just had to promise some security woman that I won't smack anyone with it, haha.

Arriving in Frankfurt! 

Just when we got in we met another Yukio who desperately needed some eyeliner so I lend him mine. xD
Good looking Yukio it was./Yoda-ya
So we strolled around the huuuuge halls and had a look at the comic section as well as at the other sections.
I nearly took part at a politics quiz thingy but I was afraid to lose so I didn't do it anyway, although I'm pretty much into politics, haha.

Awesome way of transportation at the convention center!

Merchandise.

I really should read these books..

They also had new editions of Tollkien's Hobbit because of the movie.


Many nice people asked for photos I was so amazed!
Some even wanted to take pics with~ me! *-*
I'm really not used to that because my usual cosplays.. nobody knows about them here./sad laugh

We also got to know many lovely AnE cosplayers.. because of Jay.
She's such an open-minded girl she just went and talked them into taking photos with us!
Everyone was happy about that and we had always so much fun taking such group photos.

Us with a great Shura!

Another great AnE group!
When we shot this, so many other people came to take our photo as well!
(Also Yukio is on it this time, yay!)

With an AnE-Pokemon-group, awesome! 8D

LOL windy wind!! My haaiirr~
Found a dad! 8D (plus young Mephisto.)

You know...
We always thought everyone else was unfriendly or arrogant, regarding other AnE cosplayers..
But it seems like it was just the case that those other people were just as shy as us!!
Now that we had Jay to break the barriers we met awesome and nice cosplayers! Thaaanks again, haha~

Of course we also had our usual sinlge- and group-shootings... 

Me and my brother!

Taking four-eye's glasses...


I looove this one! ♥


Mehehe, I shot this and edited it! /proud



Cat playing with water? Must be a demon..

Okumura kyoudai!

They day went by pretty fast and there wasn't a minute to rest.
After we went back home we ate some yummy noodles at Frankfurt mainstation and hopped back on the train...
Such a great, great day since a long time; definitley going again next year!! 

Here's what we got that day: 

Original small figurines

Awesome pillow!! ♥♥♥ ** 

And my free book and manga stuff I collected during the day~


Last but not least I edited some pics of myself.
I think I'm getting better little by little...
What do you think? 

Smile!

My favourite~

Not the best one but ok! 

Anyways, university is stressing me out again atm...
But it's better than last semester!
I like German studies a lot more than social studies...
Well, I hope you enjoyed this ultra long post! 







4 Kommentare:

  1. I really really enjoyed it *_*!
    I loved to read it and you all look so great~~ don't know about the manga or anime, but you all look great!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. First of all:
    It was really really awesome!
    I enjoyed the whole day and had so much fun with all of you! I’m so glad I learned to know each of you and I’m overjoyed that I could be a part of that fantastic cosplaygroup!

    But let’s skip to the main part here: your blog entry. :3

    “...she's such a nice and funny girl!”

    ASDFGHJKL
    Thank you so much! ( I totally have to comment on that one, jup)
    All I can say, is that you, Aiji and Shinpei are more than amazing. You are kind and welcomed me withou even knowing me (even after we had the little diskussion about the car-train-thing x.x Dargh. I’m sorry ,__. I just wasn’t sure about like anything and stuff) I felt like... beeing myself. I didn’t have to play-act while beeing around. The weekend was just full of fun and laughter and I really enjoyed it! Also, I love beeing Kuro (I’d never expected that xD ) And all the credit therefore, by implication, belongs to you – because I wanted to cosplay Rin first but you already did, so Kuro was something I wanted to try and it came out not that bad.:3 Thanks for that! ♥


    “...highly needed energy drinks and laughed a lot.”

    Gosh, yes, th energy drinks! “V+ Energy is like Sake!” .... We definitely needed them so badly. I think otherwise I’d have fallen asleep in the middle of the day. Maybe. xD
    I should bring some next time!


    “Now that we had Jay to break the barriers we met awesome and nice cosplayers! Thaaanks again”

    You’re welcome! ^o^ There were like 35678 people we HAD TO take photos with. If you need a photographer or a asker again, you know who to call :D And it made so much fun just walk over to someone like ‘omgoooooooood photoo pleeease? *3*’
    But I guess I should try to calm down from time to time (or as Aiji said: ‘When I currently finished adjusting the zoom your head was like 5 metres in the other direction.’).
    Oh and you would’ve totally won the quiz! Because we are epic! BAM!


    “Last but not least I edited some pics of myself.”

    Oww, I also like the second one best! It’s a damn good likeness of Rin! I also like the dark-bright contrast and the pose!

    And yes, I personal enjoyed the long post :D
    ( Qualitiy before quantity? Pfff.... xD)

    Last but not last, I'm glad to be your Kuro (that includes all of you) ^o^



    Jay-

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Woooooooooooooooooow man erkennt dich ja gar nicht!! Also schon, ich meine nur, das ist ja ganz anders!! :D Aber tolle Cosplays*-*
    Ich würde auch gern mal wieder cosplayen aber irgendwie hab ich weder Geld dafür noch eine Gelegenheit :( Würde gern auch mal auf ne große Convention aber is ja schon teuer..dahinfahren, übernachten, Eintritt und so :/
    Haha, das stimmt, vom Hobbit gibts jetzt wirklich etliche neue Versionenw egen dem Film, ich hoffe der wird dann auch gut XD Wirklich schöne Bilder<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This was so fun.
    I really, really like your cosplay. You look so great as Rin. :D
    If it comes to your edited photos I think the first one has the... best(?) atmosphere?

    .... anyway. xD
    I know that university-stressing-thing now... ;_; I hardly got any sleep this week... but tomorrow is my last lecture this week and I hope that I'll be finally able to relax - for at least some hours... .___. and get some sleep... xx
    ... and time to blog... <___<

    /desperate laugher

    AntwortenLöschen