Freitag, 7. Juni 2013

The story that’s written in the night sky is held in the hands of shooting stars.

Hey everyone! ( ゚▽゚)/コンバンハ

Today I've got something exciting to show you!
Finally my left arm's tattoos are finished! I'm sooo happy! ♥
As you might now I already got two tattoos dedecated to LM.C - and yes I know some people don't understand what a band can mean to you and always tell you you'll regret it later- with things which changed my life up until now for the good.
So yesterday my dear tattoo artist Oro from Tattoostudio Ishi in Düsseldorf finished my arm with a portrait of a night sky and a quote from the song "88":

"夜空に描かれた星を繋ぐ物語は流れる星の手に抱かれ"
Which kind of means:

“The story that’s written in the night sky is held in the hands of shooting stars.”
This was always a lyrics quote which had been stuck in my head for years because I think it's simply beautiful. ♥
So here's the result (remember it's still a bit swollen and stuff!) :






Well, I'm more than happy now.
(* ̄ー ̄*)ニヤリッ

.Maya

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love it.
    It looks so beautiful and... it's so special.
    Not just personally for you but one can actually see that it means much.
    Amazing work, really!
    AND: Congratulations, it's kinda brave for me... /still didn't got tattoo

    AntwortenLöschen